-
December 28th, 2005, 01:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I got this email from AG:
----------
We have noticed several orders under your account that include this discount. This promotion is for one-time use only. We will be unable to honor this promotion for any future orders you may place.
Should you have any additional questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Sincerely,
American Girl? Customer Service
Phone: 1-800-845-0005 or 608-831-5210
Fax: 608-828-4790
Available Monday - Sunday 7 a.m. - 10 p.m. Central Time
----------
I just placed two orders this evening and it showed they gave me the discount. I hope they don't rescind it for those!
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 27, 2005 09:12 PM: Message edited by: dlnw ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks